Student Exchange Program

Related Links

Through collaboration with the Department of Education, Catholic Education Western Australia, the Independent Schools Association and the registered exchange organisations, international students enter Australia on a 571 School Visa.

All student exchanges are organised through a registered exchange organisations and study can be for 3-12 months